We appreciate that you are all working so hard to keep your brains engaged while classes are cancelled. We will continue to share some of our favourite resources here for you to access at home!
Alberta Education is pleased to provide the attached list of additional resources to support student learning from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. The resources were gathered in cooperation with content providers and publishers. Alberta Education has not vetted or added them to LearnAlberta.ca’s Authorized Resource List. The content does not reflect Alberta Education’s views, opinions, and/or endorsement.
More resources may be added while students learn from home. Teachers and parents are encouraged to preview materials prior to use and follow the publisher’s copyright terms for printing and copying.
For more information, or to recommend free support resources that are aligned to K-12 curriculum, contact us at https://www.learnalberta.ca/feedback.aspx.
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
- Scholastic online resources
- Free online resources
- Free online painting lessons
- 12 Famous Museums Offering Virtual Tours
- Writers Share Readings of Their Books
- Art Projects for Kids
- Dance Songs for Kids
- Tour National Parks Virtually
- 40 Science Website to Keep Kids Engaged and Entertained at Home
Parent Resources for COVID-19