View Your Child's Report Card
The administration and staff at Park Meadows School are excited to announce that we can provide Internet access to your student's current grades and attendance.
To access this information please follow these steps:
1. Open the internet browser on your computer
2. Type http://ps.lethsd.ab.ca/public into the address bar
3. Click on Create Account --> Create Account
4. Enter the applicable information ensuring you type your case sensitive Access ID and Access Password exactly as they are printed below. It is advisable that you keep your username and password secure and not share it with anyone else.
5. View the information.
6. Remember to log off when you are finished.
Your access codes were sent home on November 14, 2017.
The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue percentage across from a class.
To email the teacher a question or concern, please click the blue teacher's name link.
The Grades History tab will show you the grades your student received in previous grading periods.
The Teacher Comments tab is used to access current teacher comments for your student.
To assist our schools through the shift to PowerSchool, we are asking you to review your student's information and contact the school if there ought to be any changes. If your student has requested to be identified by a preferred name (over their legal name), please contact the school and confirm this information.
If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool please contact the school office at (403)328-9965 .